BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 28, 2011

.some people are so annoying.

I have no idea why I even start blogging about them -.-


Can't wait to get the semester over with! wheeehooooo!! and I can't wait to meet up with Ven for brunch this wednesday! double wheeeehooooo!!


ok so I want to brunch with Ven first, then I want to get the sem over with! That should be the right order.


OMG, I have classes this weekend T.T and I have block teaching on my 4th week, plus two internal assessments on the same week! *faints and dies*


Again, I can't wait to get this sem over with! wheeeeehooooo!


I can't seem to remember my maybank2u username and password. Now I have to find an ATM to reset my password. And the ATM at college Uni, is temporarily out of service! *gaaaah! pulls hair* I hope my former employers banked in my intern allowance -.- and I hope my overtime claims are in there too. and I hope my short changed allowance for January is in there three.   -.-  -.-  -.-











0 comments: