BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 25, 2011

.final year.

sucks already. Not sure why. It  just does. I am not excited to start classes, but I am so ready to get this year over with. And the year just started -.- and I have already begun studying. hahha. So unlike me to start studying in the first week since I usually leave it to the last minute. Just as long as I keep this up, study consistently and religiously attend lectures and tutorials and do my work, I think I should be fine. Oh, and I DO NOT want to fail my investment portfolio management subject =S Most of the final semester students are repeating it. Some of them were supposed to graduate last december, but they are back in uni just to repeat this one subject! sucks right? pity those guys. Apparently the lecturer who taught this subject last sem completely sucked! Thank god vu let this sucky lecturer go. And guess who is the new lecturer for this subject....FRANKIE! omg. and FRANKIE is teaching me two  subjects this semester! *faints and dies* I just hope Frankie doesn't screw it up for me and the rest of my course mates. I will KILL Frankie if I fail this subject. But I am not gonna fail, so Frankie can thank me cos Frankie wont kick the bucket by the end of this semester =P hahahhaa


ok now I'm just waiting for the year to fly by really FAST!

0 comments: