I feel so gaaah to be ending my internship this friday. gaah. I am going to miss the working lifestyle and the experience was simply, amazing. I have learned tonnes these last three months. Things about audit that I never knew. Initially when I stepped into audit, all I knew was Auditing is performed by auditors on clients accounting records to make sure everything is filed properly, in order and no embezzlement, and ladida. Auditing has not changed la, it's still the same, lol, but now I know the amount of tedious work that goes into it. I more or less understand the process and the necessary procedures followed in the auditing process.
So much of thinking to do right now.
Do I proceed in the accounting field?
Am I really giving up banking & finance for the "love" of accounting/auditing?
If I do go on to pursue accounting, do I need to do a professional paper?
Assuming I have decided to do a professional paper, there are so many to choose from! So what is the best option? Which will allow me to be more flexible and which will suit me better?
and finally, the golden dilemma, Do I complete degree, then professional paper and finally enter the worforce? or Do I complete my degree, enter the workforce and study for my professional paper while juggling my mind boggling work at the same time?
answers? I have none at this point.
So much of thinking to do right now.
Do I proceed in the accounting field?
Am I really giving up banking & finance for the "love" of accounting/auditing?
If I do go on to pursue accounting, do I need to do a professional paper?
Assuming I have decided to do a professional paper, there are so many to choose from! So what is the best option? Which will allow me to be more flexible and which will suit me better?
and finally, the golden dilemma, Do I complete degree, then professional paper and finally enter the worforce? or Do I complete my degree, enter the workforce and study for my professional paper while juggling my mind boggling work at the same time?
answers? I have none at this point.











0 comments:
Post a Comment