these fucking thoughts.
I can't seem to wake up these days. I sleep pretty early, 12 to 1-ish am and I have to force myself to wake up in the morning. The best part is, I don't even have any early classes! My earliest class is at 10.30am and only once a week. On three other days my classes start at 11.30 am and on one day, 12.30 pm. So you see, I should not have any problems waking up but yet I do. I put my alarm on and then I just roll about in bed for more than an hour before I finally force-decide myself that I need to shower for uni -.-
Gaaah! I think I'm pms-ing? =S
I can't seem to wake up these days. I sleep pretty early, 12 to 1-ish am and I have to force myself to wake up in the morning. The best part is, I don't even have any early classes! My earliest class is at 10.30am and only once a week. On three other days my classes start at 11.30 am and on one day, 12.30 pm. So you see, I should not have any problems waking up but yet I do. I put my alarm on and then I just roll about in bed for more than an hour before I finally force-decide myself that I need to shower for uni -.-
Gaaah! I think I'm pms-ing? =S











0 comments:
Post a Comment