I TOOK A PICTURE WITH PRIYANKA CHOPRA! haha. No, I am not movie/cinema crazy nor am I crazy of actresses and actors, but she's so beautiful! and nice too! fuck her bodyguards and shah rukh khan. lol. he looked fuck old. really bad. I think he looks better with make up o.O hahaha.
and we had a good heavy lunch at jogoya! although it wasn't worth RM50. haha. But it was an eventful friday, morning with beat boxer and pissing her off, lunch at jogoya...all those Haagen Dazs...yummmm and desserts. Now I'm thinking about the bitter chocolate tart. It was so good. tried sushi for the first time, lobster salad. It was alright, but I think I prefer cooked food. Finally walking around in Pavilion and we saw Shah rukh and Priyanka. at least she was nice enough to take a picture with us. Shah rukh ran off. and the body guards were just fuck annoying.











0 comments:
Post a Comment