My dad keeps asking me what I'm gonna do now that exams are over. I don't wanna tell him that I'm waiting for my results first before applying for jobs cause then I might sound like I have no confidence whatsoever and I don't want to give my parents that kind of impression. gaah. this sucks. I want to know my results and at the same time not know my results. -.- *kicks self for being under prepared for finals*.
The other thing, I'm not too sure I know or have a vague idea of what I might want to do. this sucks even more. So I guess I'm gonna have to try out things and hopefully fall in love with one of it *kicks self for not having a plan/plans*. I need a plan. ASAP. Not sure who I can talk to *kicks self for not keeping in touch with former colleagues/seniors*.Yes, I still have their contact numbers but I have not contacted them since I left KP.....*kicks self for having ZERO communication skills*. And yes, I know I can talk to dad since he was an accountant, but I'm afraid talking to him would lead to me doing what he thinks is the best option *kicks self for being too reliant on parents*. and I don't want to be pushed or cornered that way. I know my parents can have that effect on me *kicks self for not being a rebellious child in the past*.
I think I have kicked myself enough for day. Shit, what now? :/











0 comments:
Post a Comment