BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 17, 2012

.Thaipusam and work.

I went for Thaipusam this year to Batu Caves, after almost 9-10 years of skipping the whole event. Went with aunty and uncle the day before, and put up the night there at the TNB thaneer panthal. So the night before Thaipusam, aunty and I were watching the kavadis go up the stairs from the temple, and guess who I saw? that tall guy from tuition whom I had a crush on ages ago. haha. Saw a couple of other guys from tuition as well. They were accompanying a friend who was carrying the kavadi. So anyway, Thaipusam was crazy. They were selling these *ucked up air horns and mohawk wigs which were ridiculous. I don't know why would people parade around wearing the atrocious looking wigs. The worst were still the air horns. As it is the place was already so noisy with the Indian drummers beating their drums about. The air horns only made the atmosphere suck even more. I don't think I'll be going for to Batu Caves again for Thaipusam. I'll also never ever take a KTM. 


Besides that, my job hunt has been pretty slow. After over 2 months of sending in my application, a few e-mails and many, MANY phone calls, I have finally been offered a conditional offer by Kp. Finally! I had to go for an interview, and re-sit my cubiks assessments. Talking about the assessments, I have a funny story to tell. For the essay, I chose the topic where I had to write about how I convinced a friend to change his/her mind and how successful I was in convincing and whether or not my friend had taken my advice. So guess who I wrote about? lol. 


Next, I have to go for my pre-employment medical check up, and only after obtaining satisfactory results will I be given my official offer letter. Need to go shopping for a few things before I start work, which will tentatively be on the 19th of March, the day after convocation. Speaking of my convo, need to buy a dress for my 10 second walk of fame! =D *excited*





0 comments: