Finally, done with my last semester (hopefully, this is the last).
Exams kinda sucked. didn't study at all for law, but I answered all the questions since it was open book. Advanced financial accounting was surprisingly not so bad. The killer paper award goes to audit. Audit killed everybody. It was so bad I'm having doubts about graduation. Gaah. I walked into the exam hall that morning determined to get a hd because I really like audit and also because my internal results are pretty good. At the end, I walked outta the exam hall hoping so much that I would just pass the paper because I want to friggin graduate. Now I'm contemplating studying for a supplementary exam. That paper was seriously bad =(
So anyways, I actually want to get better than a pass grade (obviously), but worst case, I'll just take the fucking pass cos I want to be over with this stupid thing already. Three years is really long.
Exams aside, something messed up happened way before exams. But I didn't blog about it back then because I was too busy with assignments and now I'm just not mad anymore so I'm too lazy. heee XD It's got something to do with the purple butterfly. That phase died, yet again and will never ever re-surface. haha. stupid butterfly.
Oh, yeah...just saying that some people should get a friggin diary and not write every bloody shitty details of their lives on facebook. Seriously, it's annoying and nobody gives two flying cows about your fucking pathetic life and what a hateful person you are. Quit complaining and go get a fucking life. and you should seriously consider growing up. Your childish attitude is driving everyone insane. and I mean everyone. gaaah. The good thing is, I may never have to see this person again. or at least I would never have to deal much with this person *thanks god for small mercies*.
Besides annoying people and exams, I need to start looking for a job. gaah. Where to apply?












0 comments:
Post a Comment