BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 9, 2011

.my love hate relationship with audit.

Working life so far has been crazy! I have so much to tell, but sadly, its bed time for me soon :( so I will make this quick. I work like crazy -.- no surprise there. My work is so tedious and requires a lot of detail I hate it. Because I don't have an eye for detail. I am practically blind half the time so this is definitely a challenge for me. But never the less, when I am done with something, I feel a sense of accomplishment and that kinda makes me happy. or fullfilled? haha. The working hours are crazy. I never get home on time. Something that I don't mind about this job since I don't like being at home nowadays. So long as I have work to do, I don't mind staying back late. One thing that I hate about my current engagement is that my senior leaves me to work alone most of the time now days since he has to be at a different client's place. So I feel like a lonely cow at clients place :( and I don't even go for lunch cos a lot of Indians visit the mamak there :( so most of the time i just buy bread and eat all alone at clients place and work at the same time. Damn pathetic right. To make things worse, my senior has retained me in this current engagement until the end of my internship! which is right up to the end of January. omfg. Initially I was only supposed to be with the current client up to the end of December. more lonely times to come :( gaah. But other than that, I think I might actually consider this as a future career option. wtf. I don't understand myself at times. This truly is a love hate relationship.

0 comments: