BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

get me the damned ridsect!

at uni today, he didn't acknowledge me. i don't if it's because i told him im in a complicated relationship or what. but he totally ignored me. and i couldn't give a shit. i ignored him too. i was actually a bit relieved cos i ASSUMED he wasn't going to bother me anymore.i was so wrong. sooooo wrong. i need the bloody insect repellent!!! this mosquito just refuses to die! whats wrong with him?? i told him i have a complicated relationship n he still thinks of pursuing the whole "us" matter? can't he take the damned fucking hint? im pissed. yes. and i need this drama. cos whats life without a little bit of spice no? lol. no im not enjoying this. its actually a bit scary cos i don't know what he will do next. he seems to be only harassing me on9. not in uni. so far. so far this is it. i don't know if he has anything else up his ugly sleeve. but this was what happened on9 today....


Yasracer says:
we hav stats assignment?
I say:
practical la
I say:
its assignment what
Yasracer says:
ah ok c
Yasracer says:
cool
Yasracer says:
bye
I say:
yea bye
Yasracer says:
r u busy?
I say:
sort of
I say:
doin law work now
Yasracer says:
nearly done or jst started?
Yasracer says:
how much u got for the plan?
I say:
hahaha
I say:
just started
I say:
just done like....5 sentence?
I say:
i got 3
I say:
what did u get?
Yasracer says:
2
Yasracer says:
some guys got 5
Yasracer says:
i dnt understand
I say:
oh
I say:
its abt terms that r not included in the contract but yet the exist according to the law....
I say:
u hv 2 do lot of reading 4 this topic
Yasracer says:
btw jst wanted to tell u i kinda miss u

here im, telling this guy how to do his assignment cause i really thought he was stuck with it and needed help and i was just being nice in spite of what happened the day before, and he does it again! he never fails 2 freak me out! weird piece of shit.

I say:
haha
I say:
but u saw me 2day
Yasracer says:
n i knw u lied to me yesterday
Yasracer says:
ya i saw u
Yasracer says:
but now am not
I say:
what makes u think im lying
Yasracer says:
i feel it
I say:
well u felt wrong i suppose
Yasracer says:
jananie u r wastin ur time
Yasracer says:
nevermind u wnt understand me
Yasracer says:
no matter how much i explain u
I say:
yes i dun understand
I say:
but the truth is no matter what you feel, im in a complicated relationship right now. leave it or take it.
Yasracer says:
leav wat n take wat?
Yasracer says:
lol
Yasracer says:
so if its complicated u leav it
I say:
leave it or take it means,
I say:
u can either believe me or not
I say:
i really dun care
Yasracer says:
y u gettin angry wid me now?
I say:
im not angry
I say:
its just the truth
I say:
u can beleieve me
I say:
or u can choose not to
I say:
it doesnt matter
Yasracer says:
but i reli like u
I say:
look
I say:
im really flattred u like me
Yasracer says:
am lookin
Yasracer says:
but
Yasracer says:
i can't
Yasracer says:
am in a complicated relationship
I say:
but like i said, im in a r/ship with a guy
I say:
yes
I say:
u got that
I say:
good boy
Yasracer says:
can u tell me wtf is a complicated relationship/
I say:
y u getting mad at me now
Yasracer says:
its first time in my whole life
Yasracer says:
i hear some1 tellin me
Yasracer says:
am in a complicated relationship
Yasracer says:
wth?
Yasracer says:
ya am mad
Yasracer says:
coz i can't c girls like u talkin so illogical
I say:
it means that my relationship with this guy is on n off, we like each other a lot but we hv our probs n diffrences.
I say:
n thats y i dun usually tell ppl i hv a bf
I say:
only my close friends know
Yasracer says:
so cool
Yasracer says:
go on
Yasracer says:
enjoy ur complicated relationship
Yasracer says:
byeee
I say:
yes i will enjoy it
I say:
thank u very much
Yasracer says:
lissn am sory
Yasracer says:
i knw am kinda rude
Yasracer says:
but the thing i reli like u
Yasracer says:
n i can't think of goin away frm u
I say:
i gtg
I say:
ttyl
Yasracer says:
i knw u dnt need 2 go
Yasracer says:
cmon

we all know the amazing trick on msn is that u can appear off9 when u wanna do some hiding tricks, and yet still chat! technology is so wonderful! so yes, the convo ceased cos i went into hiding.
i have this strange feeling that more "drama's" are about to happen. im gonna b prepared no matter what. im trying to hold my cool with this guy as much as possible, but i might just have to use the F word *shuts mouth in disbelief*.
if that fails me, my last resort would be to go boyfriend hunting. a fake bf la that is...my fake bf would have to fit the criteria stated below:

1. he has to look like a mafia gang leader.
2. he has to have one hellavu scary name. something like ashley for a name doesn't count *snorts*.
3. my fake bf's "look" has to be so scary, that mosquito will pee in his pants just by looking at him.

my dear beloved friends, if u guys know anyone who fits the above description, feel free to contact me :)
ps. im really hoping that the F word would make him go away, so i don't have to rely on my fake bf hunting mission.

2 comments:

Nisha with a capital N said...

There's always a thing called "block contact" on MSN. He won't know u blocked him. He just will ee u as ofline. Good luck hon.

★Jan ★ said...

hahah...well yes i guess that would work, but he is in my class, so yea...i can't completely avoid him