The new semester has begun. More determined than ever to finish what I started. No way am I going to miss this life. gaaah. maybe a little -.-
my car got towed away today. and it wasn't even obstructing traffic! neither was it parked at a parking spot...gahhh. whatever, I panicked and mentally kicked myself in the ass for not re-parking when I came back to the car after the 1st lecture. damnit. and then everyone was telling me must pay RM300. My heart stopped dead cold when I heard that. Then I made some calls, and found out where my car was and that the compound rate was RM101. Jonas was nice enough to drive me to Subang to get my car and Jayden also followed and was bargaining for a discounted rate on my behalf to the lady behind the counter. But we couldn't get it for any less because apparently, the compound rate had already been discounted. So I paid, took my car and followed Jonas'es car out of Subang then headed back home. gaaah. RM100 gone :( I am gonna have to save on parking for the next....approximately 50days, assuming I would pay RM2 for parking per day. or I could starve myself (skip lunches) for about 20 days, assuming I pay RM5 per meal. gaaah. Either way I'm never gonna sleep in peace until I'm done convincing myself that I have saved money on something else that would amount to almost RM100. Also, I AM NEVER EVER EVER GOING TO ILLEGALLY PARK ANYWHERE OR DOUBLE PARK OR DISOBEY ANY KIND OF TRAFFIC/ROAD RULES AND REGULATIONS. SLAP ME IF I DO -.- I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSON. NO REALLY, HONESTLY I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON! -.-











0 comments:
Post a Comment