Yes, the title says it all. exams over. like finally. It has been a painfully long 1.5 months or so, with back to back class tests, and assignments due on the same week and right after when that was over, we had finals. Finals. FINALS. zomg. That was really really bad :( I know I have been working my ass off this semester. Ever since my internship experience I have just been more determined to finish this course and do well at the same time. Not just finish cos I need to finish it -.- and to be quite honest, I have never, and I mean NEVER worked this hard in my life before. I have never put in so much effort into my studies. I usually just put in enough to be happy. But this time around, things have been different. I know I have been working really really hard. But despite all the hardwork, my internal grades are nothing to shout out about. My test scores were alright. My assignment scores were a little better than alright, except for corporate accounting -.-' and then the finals, no grades yet since I just finished it today, but the feeling, the gut feeling that is, it's just not good :(
First paper was IBF, and I studied super super much/hard for this paper. I remember looking at the questions and beaming to myself because I knew how to answer them. but, BUT THAT STUPID MOTHAFUCKING COORDINATOR who set the bloody paper, she/he made a gazillion mistakes on the questions! like some of the figures and all just didn't make any sense. so although I knew how to do the calculations, the figures just didn't make sense cos she/he provided the wrong information. Almost every page of the finals had a mistake on it. But I didn't want to voice it out cause then by the time my lecturer gets on the phone with the coordinator and gets the corrections down, and conveys the message to us and gets the whole thing settled, there just won't be enough time at all! Especially because EVERY FUCKING PAGE HAD A MISTAKE ON IT! and also I didn't bother calling my lecturer for help because I knew the coordinator can't penalize us for the figures not making sense, since it was she/he's mistake. So long as the calculations method was right, I figured I could still get full marks. But who cares if i voice it out, every other student taking that godforsaken paper called out for help and the corrections process was very very long. Best part, the first question I had attempted needed major corrections with the figures. Which meant I needed to redo my calculations since the figures don't make sense. and this robbed my time from attempting to finish the other questions, and the paper on time! I managed to answer all the questions, but I left out some minor questions out because of the time constraint. Extremely disappointing when you can answer questions but you just don't have the time to pen it down, no? sigh...
Moving on, next paper was a 10 days later, 10 BLOODY DAYS LATER! *smacks forehead* and this paper, corporate accounting, bloody sucked. Was prepared and all, but it just sucked. And the very next day, yet another killer paper. Investment Portfolio Management. I thought to myself, if CA didn't kill me, IPM definitely would. But now that I have attempted both papers, I think I can say that I died the day before -.- (yeah, CA was the killer, in case you're dumb & stoopid). And with these two killers outta the way, I had 2 days, yes, 2 bloody days to study for the last paper! Which just ended today, and was a little less than alright.
I just don't want this winter break to end. I don't want my results out, I just want to progress to the next semester, graduate, get my degree scroll and run far far away. and now I can't fucking watch anything online because THEY blocked every damned site! and with Group Anonymous hacking away, I don't think I can watch anything online this winter break. Great. Just great. Perfect way to start the break. I guess I'll go paint my nails now.
First paper was IBF, and I studied super super much/hard for this paper. I remember looking at the questions and beaming to myself because I knew how to answer them. but, BUT THAT STUPID MOTHAFUCKING COORDINATOR who set the bloody paper, she/he made a gazillion mistakes on the questions! like some of the figures and all just didn't make any sense. so although I knew how to do the calculations, the figures just didn't make sense cos she/he provided the wrong information. Almost every page of the finals had a mistake on it. But I didn't want to voice it out cause then by the time my lecturer gets on the phone with the coordinator and gets the corrections down, and conveys the message to us and gets the whole thing settled, there just won't be enough time at all! Especially because EVERY FUCKING PAGE HAD A MISTAKE ON IT! and also I didn't bother calling my lecturer for help because I knew the coordinator can't penalize us for the figures not making sense, since it was she/he's mistake. So long as the calculations method was right, I figured I could still get full marks. But who cares if i voice it out, every other student taking that godforsaken paper called out for help and the corrections process was very very long. Best part, the first question I had attempted needed major corrections with the figures. Which meant I needed to redo my calculations since the figures don't make sense. and this robbed my time from attempting to finish the other questions, and the paper on time! I managed to answer all the questions, but I left out some minor questions out because of the time constraint. Extremely disappointing when you can answer questions but you just don't have the time to pen it down, no? sigh...
Moving on, next paper was a 10 days later, 10 BLOODY DAYS LATER! *smacks forehead* and this paper, corporate accounting, bloody sucked. Was prepared and all, but it just sucked. And the very next day, yet another killer paper. Investment Portfolio Management. I thought to myself, if CA didn't kill me, IPM definitely would. But now that I have attempted both papers, I think I can say that I died the day before -.- (yeah, CA was the killer, in case you're dumb & stoopid). And with these two killers outta the way, I had 2 days, yes, 2 bloody days to study for the last paper! Which just ended today, and was a little less than alright.
I just don't want this winter break to end. I don't want my results out, I just want to progress to the next semester, graduate, get my degree scroll and run far far away. and now I can't fucking watch anything online because THEY blocked every damned site! and with Group Anonymous hacking away, I don't think I can watch anything online this winter break. Great. Just great. Perfect way to start the break. I guess I'll go paint my nails now.











0 comments:
Post a Comment