BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

.to do list.

In order of importance....most to least important:

  • go shopping for a new wallet. preferably a red one. a hawt looking red wallet. cos the old one is gonna KO pretty soon. a definite NEED. I got myself a hot red wallet! ok so its more of a pouch but i love it!
  • go shopping for a new pencil case cos the old one has a hole near the zipper. preferably a netted pencil box cos I like the see through ones. or anything else that might be eye catching. or maybe a denim one o.O NEED got myself a new green pencil box! wheee....so cool n cheap too =D
  • go shopping for a new belt. cos the old one is aging. preferably a dark brown/light brown belt. with studs? WANT got myself a red braided belt & black braided belt with studs
  • go shopping for a simple black cardigan. a short one preferably. without funny designs or ruffles. WANT got myself a black and white striped cardi
  • go shopping for a nice pair of sandals cos all my slippers have been KO-ing recently! seriously. all of them. two died recently. one can still be saved with glue, but I doubt I'll be doing any slipper saving. and another will die pretty soon also. NEED Got myself a pair of ballet flats! =D
  • go shopping for a hot polka dotted top! yet to find the perfect one. preferably off white background with black dots. WANT
  • and maybe I should start working on my assignments eh? seriously this time. NEED! DONE AND OVER WITH THIS SHIT! at least for this semester anyways.



0 comments: