Finally, have the time and initiative to blog! So, I got accepted to do my internship in xxxx =) after getting rejected the 1st time. no details cos I am too lazy =.= I started on the 22nd of Nov and it has been a tiring week. The 1st three days I was at the office and all I did was my e-test. A series of tests that we have to complete before actually commencing on work. oh...forgot important part, on my 1st day, I paid RM20 fuggin bucks for parking! *slapsforeheadanddies* yes 20 :( I didn't know where to park. Blame it on xxxx's HR for not directing me. So I thought of parking in one u, but the parking area was closed and apparently it only opens at 10. So I was driving around aimlessly until I spotted some security guard person and I asked him, and he said, " oh you can park in xxxx tower. The parking is right below". So I happily drove there and parked and smiled and started eating my breakfast in the car. and then went to work...ladida...bla bla bla...left the office at around 5.45pm and went to the auto pay station, inserted my ticket and suffered a heart attack as I saw amount to be paid: RM20 flashed onto the screen. I painfully fished out 20 and inserted it in and cursed all the while. Luckily before I left the office I was smart enough to enquire about parking and was told that I can park for just a dollar per entry but of course, I have to walk super far through the mall to get to the office. But apparently there's a xxxx van that comes every 15 minutes to ferry employees from there to the office in the mornings and from the office to the car park again in the evenings so it's not so bad. sometimes I walk, sometimes I hop onto the van.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
.updates.
And then, on my 4th day, my senior, some auditor brought me and another intern to a client's place in segambut. I basically sat there and shook my legs most of the time and stared at the four walls, and the big fat files that were neatly arranged on the shelves. My senior taught me how to use a photocopy machine :) ahahah! I seriously didn't know how to use one before. and he taught me how to do some work =.= can't remember whether it's called cross referencing, or casting, or something else. and then after I did that, I did nothing till lunch. They brought us to a lousy chinese restaurant where these associates don't even ask you what you wanna eat and they talk in chinese and order whatever shit they want and you have no choice but to eat and split the bill. the food sucked! and then we came back and I did some typing work and was bored to death.
and then on the 5th day, my senior left me with another auditor cause I am guessing he had no work for me. So this girl senior, she told me I had some typing to do, but then it turned out that I didn't have to do it cause they already had a soft copy of whatever she wanted me to type so I just sat there and did nothing from 10am to 1pm. I brought a book, so I was reading that, and falling asleep occasionally. gaah. but after lunch she asked me to do something called vouching, where we pick out a few major expenses that the company has incurred and look for the suppliers invoice pertaining to that expense and record the invoice no, supplier's name..etc.. and make sure that the expense is incurred for whatever reason that the company says its for (sometimes they mix up the invoices so I had to make sure that the details on the invoice tallies with the details that the client says the expenses are for). then for lunch, they brought us yet to another chinese restaurant. there were 12 of us. I think only 3 or 4 interns, but everyone around the table was chinese except me. They happily ordered without asking any of the interns what they wanted. They made the food decisions! which was annoying cos you're gonna have to eat it whether you like it or not and pay for the damned food. they ordered pork knuckles (wtf I don't eat pork!), some oyster looking ugly thing (I don't eat these too!), fried chicken, kangkung, fried tofu, some curry fishy vege thinggy and prawns & sotong. I will tell you what I ate, kangkung, tofu, and fishy curry thinggy. they ordered 7 bloody dishes for 12ppl and we couldn't finish it. in the end they were forcing everyone to finish the food! I was too full to eat prawns or chicken. damn wasted right? and I had to pay RM18 for rice, fish curry, 3 pieces of tofu and kangkung. I could have had the same dish in medan for RM5! bloody buggers. so damn annoyed with them! I mean like seriously, my measly allowance of RM800 a month simply CANNOT cover expenses like these :(
rough budget :
Parking : RM 1 a day........RM 20 a month
Petrol : RM50 a week.....RM200 a month
Unwanted lavish lunches + drink : RM15-RM20 a day....RM300 - RM400 a month
thats RM620 GONE!!! plus this month for me I need to add extra RM20 for my 1st day parking! plus I bought clothes and shoes for this internship....that was almost RM250. over budget ready! DIE la like this.
for the next month, this would only leave me with about RM100...minus all my expenses. and I certainly will be doing work for more than RM100 =.= gaaaah. this is really very very sad :(
feel like crying now :( I should have just listened to dafne and stayed home :(
scribbled by ★Jan ★ when she should have been studying at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment