BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

.internships.

I have been applying recently for internships, and I was really hoping to get an offer from one of the big fours...I applied to all the big fours... just yesterday actually, except for E&Y cos their website and intern recruitment details are so friggin confusing, good thing I saw Sutha in uni yesterday and told him about my intention and he said he would help pass my cover letter and resume to the hr department. So yea, just now at Medan, i got a call from KPMG and they scheduled an interview for me for TOMORROW!!! I'm freaking out, sort of anyway, but at the same time I'm also looking forward to this. I was hoping for a reply from Deloitte as it's so near my house, like 6 minutes away =.= KPMG is also sorta not very far =.= in Bandar Utama. 
So anyway, I will just attend this one and see how things go. It will be like a test interview for me, so if Deloitte or E&Y contacts me, I would know about answering interviews and presenting myself properly. I was also hoping to get a reply from PWC, cause then  I wouldn't have to attend an interview. PWC internship recruitment is purely based on your online profile and the cover letter and resume that u e-mail them. no interviews. no funny anythings. no hassle. gaaahhh..nervous =S wish me luck. oh ya, i have to ponteng class for my interview! haha

0 comments: