we are going to India. we as in, mommy, granny, uncle and me :)
no annoying brothers this time *double happiness*
but no daddy also :( and no daddy means no money :(
ahaha...my dad said he will give me money though, but it feels weird to have to go without the FAMILY. The whole family that is. and yes i mean the two morons i have for brothers as well. I'm so used to going on trips with them now it feels weird cos only mom is following. I keep reminding her to bring money. lots of it cos our bank (dad) won't be with us =.=
anyways, I'm leaving this friday morning...and i still haven't packed yet o.O
feeling so lazy actually, i have to race to finish my part of the damned pd work *hate pd* and just as i wanna leave, we seem to be getting our other subject assignment questions as well. how annoying is that =.=
The day i get back from my trip (18 day trip...damn thats long) i have to work my ass off to finish all the work on time. gaah. hate. hate. hate. but I cannot not go to India also :( mom's fault. she tempted me. Up to the point where i keep telling my brothers that i will be having filter coffee everyday n sambar n idli n meal and how im gonna get myself Limca when i get back + BADAM HALWA...heaven i tell you. my brothers told me to shut up.lol and i keep fantasizing about auto rides...with the wind in my hair and all =.= ahahahhahaha...ok no not that...but i think the thing i miss most about India is the FOOD. Heard on the news that its raining cats n dogs there :( eeee...dont like muddy roads/ground :(
gaaah....gotta go pack now =.= and then study =.= and I'm feeling tempted to watch an epi or two of How I met your mother also. sigh. so much to do so lil time.
dislike. i wish i can leave my brains n books behind so my brains can absorb all the crap in the text books.. then when I come back, i will just fix the brain back into the head :)
and i also wish i have someone to pack for me :)so then i can happily watch my drama without thinking too much o.O
Monday, August 23, 2010
.and again.
scribbled by ★Jan ★ when she should have been studying at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment