i just read my older posts, and couldn't help but wonder why the fark was I so interested in bioboii? like seriously. he is NOT good looking. I do think he is cute in an ugly way now though.lol. but what i don't get is why was I so EXTREMELY into him? he WASN'T even all that. still isn't all that. and his personality kind of sucked balls. so why? and yet i was into him. why? and i didn't even KNOW that guy personally!!! yes i chatted with him online quite a bit and I talked to him face to face ONCE (at that time, when i was still into him, this figure was a very pathetic figure. but it isn't anymore :p). but how is that enough to actually like someone? I'm confused.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Random Thought
I think i can make two conclusions out of this.
1) I don't think I'm complicated, but I think I am so unconsciously. wtf.
2) bioboii is NOT good looking. i repeat. NOT good looking :p
p.s. His personality sucked some serious balls. seriously.lol :p
scribbled by ★Jan ★ when she should have been studying at 1:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment